NYC Neuromodulation 2017 brings together pioneers and emerging innovations in transcranial Electrical Stimulation. Cutting-edge research, clinical trials, and techniques are introduced in a dynamic and interactive format. Learn how the field developed to its current state and the outlook for the next 15 years. Technologies covered include transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS), transcranial Alternating Current Stimulation (tACS), transcranial Random Noise Stimulation (tRNS), and High-Definition transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (HD-tDCS). Topics covered include the design of clinical trials, integration with monitoring technologies (EEG), and deployable technology. Frequent opportunities to interact with speakers and attendees, sponsor exhibits, a dynamic large poster session (Brain Stimulation journal will publish conference abstracts), social events and satellite programs provide plenty of networking, educational, investment and collaboration opportunities.
The conference is chaired by Marom Bikson PhD and the conference is hosted at the historic City College of New York in New York City. The Conference Committee includes: Dylan Edwards, Michael Nitsche, Roy Hamilton, Mar Cortes, Antonio Mantovani, Adam Woods, Helena Knotkova, Lucas Parra, and Leigh Charvet.
Join us for what will be a seminal event: Register Now
All abstracts were due on November 1st. Click here to view the complete set of guidelines.
- Abstracts will undergo a second review for publication in Brain Stimulation Journal (authors may opt out). Abstract published in Brain Stimulation Journal may be subject to the terms of the journal.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the NYC Neuromodulation 2015 Scientific Committee and notice of acceptance will be provided on a rolling basis and before Dec 15, 2016.
- Details on session times will be provided after Dec 1, 2016.
- All accepted abstracts will be considered for a fast-track oral presentation at the conference. Any single author on the poster may be selected to make the oral presentation, including but not necessarily the indicated presenting author.
- All posters will be eligible for the NYC Neuromodulation 2017 poster award: Prize $1,000 and recognition at the conference
NYC Neuromodulation will be presenting 2017 awards in the following categories. All awards will be announced publicly before the conference ends. Selections are made by the NYC Neuromodulation 2017 awards committee.
Awards Listed Below:
- NYC Neuromodulation Pioneer Award: for pioneering development in the field of non-invasive neuromodulation NYC Neuromodulation Mechanism Innovation Award: for advancement of tES mechanisms NYC
- Neuromodulation Young Investigator Award: for prominent neuromodulation research from young investigator
- NYC Neuromodulation Clinical Award: for advancement of neuromodulation clinical trials
- NYC Neuromodulation Best Poster Award: $1000 prize for best all-around conference poster
Satellite Events and Symposiums
NYC Neuromodulation 2017 is surrounded by official “Satellite Symposiums” and independently organized “Affiliated” events. Access to all “Satellite Symposiums” is included in the NYC Neuromodulation conference registration and open to all conference participants. Individuals registered for NYC Neuromodulation 2017 will not need to purchase separate tickets for individual symposium events. Further details about the Satellite Symposiums will be available soon.
NYC tDCS Workshop 2017 is an intensive, one-day program designed to provide comprehensive theoretical background and practical experience necessary to acquire the knowledge and skills for tDCS protocol design and application. Separate registration is required [More Info]
Program at a Glance: Download the Complete Program
The program is subject to minor modifications.