Late Breaking Abstracts (Due January 1st, 2017)
A limited number of Late Breaking abstracts will be accepted on a rolling basis until January 1st, 2017. Late breaking abstracts must be highly novel and recent discoveries that are expected to be of broad interest to the NYC Neuromodulation 2017 Conference. Follow the same guidles and submission process described below in the abstracts section. 1-page/2-page proceedings are not allowed for late breaking. Late Breaking abstracts are eligible for highlighted talks but are not eligible for secondary review for publication in Brain Stimulation journal. Please note only a limited number of Late Breaking abstracts will be accepted and the application window may close before January 1st. These Late Breaking abstracts will appear on a separate handout from the abstract book and online.
Abstract or 1-page/2-Page Proceedings Submissions (submissions are now closed)
Please email your abstract or 1-page/2-page proceedings in a single WORD file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We welcome submissions on any topic related to neuromodulation. The scope may include but is not limited to: trial results, ongoing clinical trials, case reports, methods paper, techniques, modeling, negative results, regulatory and ethics. The conference is traditionally focused on non-invasive neuromodulation and electrical techniques.
- All accepted abstracts and 1-page/2-page proceedings will be considered for a fast-track oral presentation at the conference. Once selected for the at the fast-track oral presentation, any of the cited authors can present, including but not limited to the presenting author.
- All presented posters will be eligible for the NYC Neuromodulation 2017 poster award: $1,000 and recognition at the conference awards ceremony.
- Original results, new analysis of published results, methods papers, computational modeling, case reports, null findings, and ethics and regulatory reviews are all welcome.
- Once submitted, a confirmation email of your abstract/proceedings will be sent within 48 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation, please alert us at email@example.com.
- All abstracts and proceedings will be reviewed by the NYC Neuromodulation 2017 Scientific Committee. Notices on acceptance will be provided on a rolling basis on or before Dec 15, 2016.
- All abstracts and proceedings accepted to the conference will undergo a second review by the Brain Stimulation Journal committee for publication as an abstract. Authors must explicitly request their abstract not to be considered for publication in the Brain Stimulation Journal. Abstract published in Brain Stimulation Journal may be subject to terms of the journal regulations.
- Details on session times will be provided after Dec 1, 2016. If you do not receive these updates please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered member can either submit one abstract or a 1-page/2-page proceedings. Please provide your registration order/ticket number during the email submission. Refunds are not provided. However, if your abstract or proceedings is rejected, you can choose to request a refund before January 1st, 2017. If you have difficulties locating your order or ticket number please contact us at email@example.com
- The word count must not exceed 250 words excluding title, authors, and affiliations and acknowledgment
- Include the title, full author(s) names, author(s) affiliation, and the abstract. Indicate the presenting author with an asterisk (*).
- No figures or special characters can be accepted.
- It is not required to cite references. If references are cited it must be in the abstract and count toward the word limit.
- E-mail your abstract in a single WORD file
Format for Abstract
Title: Brain Stimulation is OK: A Clinical Trial
Authors: John Smith *1, Judy Super 1, Marc Mantell 2
1 Institute of Brain Science, Metropolis City, New York State
2 Department of Brain Studies, College of Center City, London, UK
Abstract: So and So and So and So and So and So. No figure. No special characters. 250 words.
Acknowledgments: We thank the Candy Foundation.
1-page/2-Page Proceedings Guideline:
- Figures and references can be included. However, you can not exceed the two-page limit. Please note that a one-page proceeding is also acceptable.
- The title, full author(s) names, author(s) affiliation, and the abstract must be included. In addition, the presenting author must be indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Format: Please email your proceedings in a single WORD file using one of the following template (1-page template or 2-page template).