This course run in collaboration with neuroscientists from UCL, Lancaster and Imperial College aims to equip you with knowledge about the opportunities and limitations TMS can offer your cognitive neuroscience research programme.
The course covers:
- A brief history of brain stimulation
- TMS safety and ethics
- Designing virtual lesion experiments using both on- and off-line rTMS
- Using MEPs in cognitive neuroscience
- Chronometric TMS and combining TMS with other methodologies
- Discussion sessions on advanced applications and how to integrate TMS into your research program
- Hands-on sessions and analysis of results
The course is designed for anyone interested in incorporating TMS into their cognitive neuroscience research including graudate students, postdocs, and principle investigators.