BrainBox Initiative Symposium: Multimodal Brain Stimulation and Imaging
- Michael Banissy, Goldsmiths, University of London [keynote speaker] Talk: “Keynote Address: Moving beyond good or bad for all models of transcranial current stimulation: the importance of individual variation.”
- James Bonaiuto, University College London Talk: “Using computational neurostimulation to bridge between behaviour, neurophysiology and experimental modalities.”
- Sara Tremblay, McGill University Talk: “Pulse parameters matter: the use of cTMS to improve selectivity of neural targeting.”
- Siddharth Kohli, University of Manchester Talk: “Towards closed-loop tES: phase matching tACS with ongoing EEG activity.”
- Helen Nuttall, University of Lancaster Talk: “Studying sensorimotor integration during speech perception using TMS and EEG.”
- Roch Comeau, Rogue Research Inc. Talk: “Neuronavigation for TMS: past, present and future.”
CUNY Advanced Science Research Center (ASRC) – 1st Floor Auditorium. Directions and transportation routes can be found here.