2nd Moscow International Conference
‘Non-invasive brain stimulation and functional brain mapping’
- transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- transcranical current stimulation (tDCS, tACS)
- navigational TMS
- rhythmic TMS as a treatment method in neurological conditions
- multimodal brain mapping: fMRI, EEG, TMS, NIRS, MEG
- brain-computer interfaces (BCI)
- computational methods for neurological data (fMRI, EEG)
- Abstracts will be published in a book of abstracts indexed in RSCI.
- The editorial board of the Russian academic and research journal «Annals of clinical and experimental neurology» will select the best abstracts and will publish them as research papers in the following issues of the journal.
- The authors of the best abstracts (selected by the editorial board) will receive a possibility to undertake a fortnight onsite training in the TMS laboratory in Research center of neurology located in Moscow, Russia.
- The deadline of the abstract application is 1st February, 2017.
- You can find the application form here.